Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Art During Quarantine

Hello! As I mentioned in a past post I'm really trying hard to include time in my day for creative pursuits.  One of my favorite is drawing and painting.  I've always loved art.  I have a B.A. in Art History, and I've always loved painting. Honestly it is something I've always tried to do more.  Well now I have time.  I thought I'd share some sketches etc. that I've been working on in the afternoons.  
I picked some daffodils so I would have something lovely in the house when it was cold outside.

First time using Prismacolor pencils. I'm a fan.


Charcoal and pencil


Gouache watercolor - I love the bright pigments


Bookmarks with Gouache 


Charcoal -bananas on the counter


Oil pastels and charcoal 


What creative pursuits have you been doing?

Stay healthy
and as always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment