Friday, April 10, 2020

52 for 52 Week 14

Hello!  Happy Friday to you all.  I hope you are all doing well both physically and mentally.  For this week's new recipe I have a grain free fruit crisp.  There were a couple of unusual ideas in here for me.  First the choice of fruits was just a little different: clementines, apples and cranberries.  We subbed frozen blueberries for blackberries since I still have some from last year in my freezer. No pomegranate seeds around so we did without.   We also used a grain free granola topping so my eldest could eat it.  Since I served it as a breakfast there was no extra yogurt topping.  This was delicious and a great way to use up extra fruit that might be in your freezer from last year especially if you are like me and froze a lot of fruits. We served this with local scrambled eggs and local micro greens. Delicious! 



Bon Appétit!
And as always with love from the Midwest, 
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment