Friday, July 31, 2020

52 for 52 Week 28

Hello all! I hope you are doing well.  My weeks are starting to fly by and it's the end of July today!  Wow!  This week's new product is these juice shots from Numi Organics.  I've been able to try them as a sample here and there from a friend and I really enjoy them.  They are expensive but yummy.  The mind tonic has coco and coconut along with rishi and lion's mane mushrooms.  I wasn't sure about them at first but the flavor really grew on me and it's just this delightful richness. I also really love  the immune support.  This was a love right away.  If you are into juice shots I would recommend giving them a try.  Amazon sells a sample package.   I love just trying something new now and again.  


Have a great weekend!
And as always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment