Tuesday, July 14, 2020

My Midwest Life July 14


Hello all! Well another week has passed, plus a few more days.  Madeline and I went up to Door County this past week, plus my son took his senior pictures.  Time passes so fast.  I also picked up more peaches from the peach truck; I'll post pictures probably next week.    One of my newest finds, in my own town of course, was Lawrence University.  I didn't know how pretty it was until I walked all around it getting pictures done. 

A bridge over the street.


The Fox River, and my son on the left. I tried to stay out of the way. 


More river views.


Up in Door County again.  I think hollyhocks are just fun. 


Fish Creek.  I always love seeing a harbor.  


Before we went hiking we needed a little caffeine. We stopped at our favorite coffee shop, Base Camp Coffee north of Sister Bay.



Hiking at Newport State Park. The trail goes along Lake Michigan and has several changes in scenery.  







I hope you had a lovely week and are staying well and safe. 

And as always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 



No comments:

Post a Comment