Monday, June 29, 2020

52 for 52 Week 25

Hello! I can't believe it is the end of June and the 4th of July is right around the corner.  Yes this week again is a new rosé.  I love rosé in the summer; I'll have a glass before dinner as I cook or with my weekend lunch if the spirit moves me.  There are also some great rosés that can stand up to a meal, and this is one of them.  The tasting note sheet says there is a hint of bell pepper.  When I first tried this wine, which is made from Cabernet Franc, I was sure what the little something extra was - but that is it.  If I like a rosé it is most likely dry and not cloyingly sweet like some can be.  This fits the bill; it is crisp, fruity and dry.  I would say this is a must try if you can find it.  If you can't pick up a new bottle of wine and give something a try.  



Cheers! or Santé!
 And as always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment