Friday, February 7, 2020

52 for 52 Week 6

Hello again! I hope you are all doing well. It's been just a normal winter week here.  However I'm super happy that I've been able to run outside in the mornings this past week and take the dog for walks after school.  It makes winter all that more bearable.  

This week's new recipe was Chia Seed Peanut Butter Balls from Hummusapien. I whipped these up Wednesday afternoon since I had a little extra time.  They were quick and easy to make and they do keep you full.  I ate one and was full for hours.  I would say the only problem is the chia seeds.  Please make sure you check your teeth before going out or seeing people if you've eaten one of these. In general I'm not much of a snack eater; I prefer my 3 meals.  But these are nice since they are in my fridge for those days when I might need something and I don't have any delicious cheese in my cheese drawer.  Always fun to try something new.   


I hope your week is going well and you are inspired to try something new this week.

As always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment