Monday, February 25, 2019

What I'm Loving Right Now - February's Edition

Over the past month I've come across some interesting finds and not all about food. 

I really like this post on reducing kitchen waste.  I have some reusable fruit and veggie bags that I great to use.  I should probably buy another set.   I also like the idea of the microfiber clothes.  I could easily put some under the sink: two bins, one for clean and 1 for dirty.

Foods that are Banned in Europe - an interesting read.  This begs the question why do we still have these items in our foods.

This cardigan might be a purchase for the rest of winter. 

Wide Leg Crops -  I might need a pair of these for spring/summer. I could pair them with a sweater or t-shirts when it gets hot.

I love to read and have always wanted a house filled with books in every room.  These pictures are so inspirational.

And a nod to one of my new loves - kraut.  Check out Marisa McClellan's blog Food In Jars to learn how to make your own.  




Happy reading!
And as always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment