Monday, August 1, 2016

Summer Evening Style

I love dresses.  However, I really love maxi dresses this one is so feminine.  I really think it comes from being on the taller side.  This is my favorite one and it really is for evening wear, but it could go for any dressy occasion.  I like to wear it with simple gold jewelry, perhaps a necklace, bracelet and earrings and you are ready to go.  My choice of foot wear depends on the length of the dress.   This dress, which I purchased at Dillard's (not a Midwest chain), is on the longer side so I always wear a short heal.  Some of my maxi dresses I wear a flat.  Nordstrom's also has a great collection of dresses and they have free returns.  What is better than that? Plus they are having their semi-annual sale, always a great time to shop. This dress is similar to what I have.

I love the details on the neck line.

 With Love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment