Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Spring Stripes

Spring in Wisconsin can be a variety of weather.  I always joke that I know it's spring when I see shorts, jeans, sweatshirts, wool socks and various types of tees in my laundry basket.  The weather can be great one day and 40 degrees with rain the next.  It's because of the later days that we always have enough wood for fires in April, and yes possibly May.  However one of my favorite spring outfits is jeans, a cute t-shirt, a wonderful handbag and shoes without socks.  For this look I paired a  J-Crew Tee, with skinny jeans and my Toms.  I love my black and white Kate Spade bag too; it really goes with anything and my filigree earrings. I own very little costume jewelry.  I believe in high quality over quantity.  I find that I really like what I own, and it keeps at least putting my jewelry on simple.  I'm trying to bring that philosophy to the rest of my wardrobe and home, but like many things it's a work in progress.






As always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment