Friday, May 22, 2020

52 for 52 Week 20

Good morning.  I hope you are having the best day you can so far when you read this.  I started out with yoga and a little bit of weight lifting. Now I'm listening to the coffee pot brew away, waiting for my first cup of coffee, and the birds chirp with the windows open.  So for this week's new thing I have an ingredient..nutritional yeast. 



If you are like me maybe you've heard of it as something only vegans eat as a cheese substitute.  Well as you may know I am not vegan or vegetarian, but this is a must try.  I love it on top of my eggs. I've had a vegan macaroni and cheese that uses nutritional yeast as a base and it's delicious and light.  I put this on some of my salads and veggies. I also put it on my avocado toast.  I've also heard it is delicious on popcorn.  Trust me you will be looking to find ways to use this once you pick up a package. 

Stay Healthy
And as always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment