Friday, March 8, 2019

What I Ate Wednesday 10

Well this post is a little late, because life does get in the way.  Actually we have one computer as a family, yes that is correct, and my children needed it for school.  So my post took a back seat, as it should.  So back to Wednesday and my eatings.

Breakfast: Strawberry Rhubarb Muffin, from Cookie & Kate.  My favorite baked apples, see this post, green juice, cottage cheese topped with hemp and chia seeds.  Oh don't forget my coffee. 



Lunch: It always works best to take a picture in the evening when I'm getting my lunch ready for the next day.    Wednesday was kale salad, no surprise, and a egg bake with leftover roasted veggies.  Honestly I just whipped up 8 eggs, some milk, feta cheese and seasonings. I cooked it in the oven at 350 for about 25 minutes in a pie pan.  Lunch for the week.  


Dinner: Baked salmon with citrus salsa, roasted fingerling potatoes and sauteed cabbage with caraway seeds.  Of course there was wine.  Dessert was a small scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and whip cream.  As always I forgot to take the picture. 


Again I hope this weeks post inspires you to play around in the kitchen.
As always with love from the Midwest, 
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment