Monday, January 23, 2017

Weekday Casual

I love Vineyard Vines.  My daughter got me hooked on the brand a few years ago.  While some people would say why would you wear that expensive of a sweatshirt, there is something that makes you feel good wearing nice clothes.  This look is something I wear quite a bit throughout the year. The top is the standard shepshirt which comes in a variety of colors; I do have a second one that is lighter in color.  The jeans are also vineyard vines regatta wash. They fit well and the darker color makes the look a little less casual if I wear it to work.  I finished the look with my pearl earrings.  I like to have a few core piece of beautiful jewelry to wear both everyday and for special occasions. The shepshirt also works well in the spring and fall with white jeans.  Of course it is great with shorts on cooler summer days.  The boots, well we need our boots during the Wisconsin winters.  This summer I thought ahead and picked up a pair of LL Bean boots.  They are probably one of the best purchases I've made recently.  They are comfortable to walk in, not too hot inside a building and have a lifetime warranty.  




Stay warm and as always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment