Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Well instead of writing about what we are having for Thanksgiving dinner, although it will be delicious I thought I'd write about my morning thankful practice.  Everyday when I wake up be it while I'm running or meditating to start my yoga practice I think of 10 things that I am thankful for.  Some may change from day to day, but others like my family will always stay top ten on my list.  I encourage all of you to take a moment out of your day to be thankful for at least one thing, if not more, and hold it in your heart.  This has become a beautiful way for me to wake up and get a great mind-set for the day.  Here is a sample list of today's. 


I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and
as always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment