Monday, March 14, 2016

Signature Scent

Since this blog is about playing.... think about playing around with perfume.  There is nothing more elegant than having a signature scent.  I have 2 which I wear almost everyday.   My classic has always been Chanel 5.  To me this scent just personifies elegance of a bygone era.  I love old school things.  However I recently added Trish McEvoy 6 into my collection.  It has a crisp clean fragrance that is still elegant yet modern.  I always choose my perfume by what I'm wearing and the weather.  I think there is just something about finishing a look by a bit of perfume. Just a dab on your inner wrists and behind the ears and your ready to go.  


However if you get board of the same thing play around with some new perfumes.  Especially during the Christmas season there are some great deals with smaller bottles or roller ball perfumes.  These are also nice when you are traveling.  
A plus,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment