Monday, October 5, 2015

Wisconsin's fall beauty

Fall in Wisconsin can be absolutely beautiful.  Most of the time we have weather that makes you want to be outside and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you.  Theses pictures were taken from a walking trail outside of Allouez, WI and a bike trail near Appleton.   I really like to keep my phone with me just for the opportunity to take pictures and share. 

This is a short post, but I would always say stay curious about your surroundings.   The river pictures are from a trail I didn't know  existed and it  is only 30 minutes away.  

I leave you with a prayer that was on one of my children's parent letter.  (They do attend the local catholic school)
Autumn
Another miracle we take for granted
Another expression of the artist's vision
The blending of the autumn hues
with the setting sun
Warm
Comforting
Perfect
Thank you for autumn, Lord.   Amen


Please take some time to get outside, even if it is for a brief moment and enjoy what miracles surround you.


Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment