Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Images of the Holidays

Hello! Happy end of 2019.  I thought I'd share some images of the holiday season from the past few weeks.  I'm very blessed that I have a holiday break and this year it was delightfully long.  I was able to cook, host, travel to Door County, get to yoga classes and run outside! This last piece is really unusual for the last week of December.

I thought I'd share a picture of our family room.  I love that we have a wood-burning fireplace.  It makes the holidays so cozy.


I got a new Christmas apron which says "sleigh all day".  Too cute, who doesn't need a new apron?  


On an evening walk in Door County, my path was lit by a single star or planet and a crescent moon.


I went out for coffee with my middle daughter. I had the affagato with bourbon pecan ice cream.  Yum!


Just a few scenes from our house decorated for the holidays! I'm not sure when I will take it all down, but I love having the house decorated. 


I love a live tree; it always smells so good. 



Happy New Years,
And as always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment