Thursday, November 16, 2017

Back in Door County

I know I mention it a lot, but Door County is one of my favorite places especially in the winter.  We were luck enough to get up there last weekend in the snow. In the winter there a so many less people, and with the snow it is very cozy.  Most of our winter weekends we love to sit by the fire and read, talk or play games and go for walks when the snow isn't too deep.   Some of our favorite places to out for a meal are White Gull Inn for breakfast and the Bayside for lunch, both in Fish Creek, WI.  As for dinner, well there is nothing quite so nice as staying home enjoying preparing and eating a delicious meal and wine.  I thought I'd share a couple of pictures from our breakfast. 

Cherry Pancakes

Eggs Benedict with a side of hash browns

Caramel apple french toast

Hope your weekend was as delightful as mine.
As always with love from the Midwest,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment