Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Grad Party Bruch



 First of all I want to apologize for the misspelling of holes in this case.  

So this past weekend we celebrated our eldest daughters graduation from high school.  She is headed off to UW-Madison this year fall.  As we were deciding on the date and time for the party I came up with the idea for the brunch.  Breakfast is her favorite meal of the day so I thought what a wonderful way to honor her.  I did a lot of the catering from a local bakery for the croissants, cupcakes muffins and donuts.  A few days before we roasted a half of ham on our BGE.  The day before we sliced the ham very thin so our guest had the choice of a ham and cheese croissant sandwich.   I did try a new recipe for the breakfast casserole.  Everyone liked it and I made it the day before.  It worked out really well.  I also substituted mozzarella cheese for the swiss.  I was able to stagger bringing out 2 casseroles so they stayed warm over the course of the party.  





As always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment