Monday, June 26, 2017

Beach Bag Essentials

I love the beach; it is really one of my favorite places to go in the summer.  There is something about the sun, the sound of the water lapping upon the shore and the wind rustling the leaves of a tree.  A palm tree is my favorite. None the less where ever I am I have the same essentials in my bag.  


I love my Land's End tote to carry everything.  Its sturdy and washes easily if necessary.  A monogram is a must.  Other essentials include a cover up, towel, a water bottle ( I have a camel back glass jar),  a wide brimmed hat or a baseball hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, goggles if you plan on doing any major swimming.  Also I love to read so I always have my paper white Kindle.  I use it in the hot Florida sun, and I can always see perfectly well.  This is also my place to relax so I try not to have my phone ringer on. I use it to take pictures if really necessary.  Otherwise if I need to check the time the Kindle has a built in clock.

Enjoy your summer beach time.
As always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment