Friday, June 10, 2016

Summer Casual

Today it is 85 degrees and sunny, a big change from the 60 degrees and rain we had a few days ago. While I always think I'd like to add more dresses and skirts to my summer wardrobe I always fall back on a classic pair of shorts. This way no matter what comes up I'm ready (a lunch, a walk, a bike ride or errands). I think this goes back to when my children were small and I was running around after them.  The shorts are from Ann Taylor Loft, I have 3 colors of the same style.  I like that they are short enough yet not too short and the top if a simple while polo. I'm a true believer in if something fits you well buy a few pairs over time. As for summer shoes I love my Birkenstock sandals.  



With Love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment