Monday, April 4, 2016

Boston



I was lucky enough to travel with my children to Boston last week.  Boston is probably my favorite city to visit.  It is easy to get around by using the T, uber or just walking; I made the decision earlier to not rent a car.  There are also great restaurants and places to get a snack; this is important for my children.  We spent 5 days visiting family, colleges and doing the touristy thing.  The weather was all over the place.  However being from northeast Wisconsin this is not a problem.  Most of the time I dressed in layers and brought my favorite red raincoat.  Since this was a walking vacation I also brought good shoes for walking, my black Dansco clogs and my oatmeal Sperry's.  I also brought my large Longchamp Le Pliage tote in gun.  This is a great bag if you haven't tried it yet.  It's light, waterproof and can hold a lot, which was necessary.  


2 pictures from my favorite place to visit in Boston, the public garden.

Cute stationary.

Gelato snacks one afternoon.  I had the front pink (rosewater, cardamon and saffron)

Harvard Square
Desserts from Whole Foods. I always love macarons.
Science museum.  Neat exhibit of photos of macro and micro sturctures

If you haven't been to Boston I highly recommend it. It's a great city for all ages.  It would make an enjoyable long weekend or lead to other destinations in the Northeast.

Bon voyage,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment