Monday, February 8, 2016

Mock the Cesar

My family really enjoys Cesar Salad.  However I really don't want to deal  with the raw egg issue or always make a dressing at the last minute. I don't know where I found this recipe but I've been using it for years and the salad is always gone. My middle child likes to  eat it right out of the bowl.
The ingredients - most of  which are pantry items

Shaking the dressing in a plastic container

Cesar salad, shepherd's pie and of course my French bread.
Enjoy this recipe and stop buying the bottled version.  Mix everything in a container that you can shake.

1/4 c olive oil
2 T lemon juice
2 T red wine vinegar
salt and pepper
1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 t dry mustard
1/2 t garlic powder
1/4 t soy sauce

Bon Appétit!
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment