Monday, January 25, 2016

Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Muffins

I found this recipe in edible Door Magazine. What drew me to them is the list of healthy ingredients as well as all of the spices.  I'm a fan flavorful healthy food. I did not change the recipe at all except to make a loaf of bread and not the muffins.  They are quite good for a snack and I know that it will be delicious for breakfast tomorrow.  The only problem will be deciding between my date nut bread and this.  (I'll share the date nut bread later on).

I really like  this magazine,  Edible Door.  I first came across one of it's sister magazines in Seattle, WA. and found this one a year or later while I was on a family trip to Door County.  I'm a big fan of local food, when it is available so not in January in Wisconsin.  This magazine also highlights our local business, farms as well as sharing foods that can be made mostly with local ingredients.


A small sample for my snack.

As always take sometime to make something new this week whether it be a big or small undertaking.

Bon Appétit!
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment