Monday, August 14, 2017

A Day at the Gardens

I love gardens and now matter how much I think I'll be better about our yard in the summer I can't make it perfect. So I love to visit gardens for inspiration and relaxation. This weekend my husband and I spent a few hours at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens.  This is about 30 minutes from our house and we of course have never been.  I have heard about them watching the local news; there is an annual Christmas light show in the winter.  I would really like to go one year.  However in the summer the flowers were beautiful and there were 3 weddings going on.  I've included some beautiful pictures from our afternoon.  


I always love rose gardens.



I'm standing under a grape and green bean arbor.


A super cute fairy garden.
As always with love from the Midwest,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment