Monday, September 21, 2015

More adventures with my BGE


  

Since this last week was warm in Wisconsin, not always a given I did more grilling on my Big Green Egg.  As I've mentioned before I love this grill.  This time I grilled up a whole bunch of vegetables from my garden.   I usually marinate them in olive oil, lemon juice, fresh herbs and salt and pepper.  I grill for about 10 minutes or so. When they are done I put them back in the marinade, they taste great at any temperature. 

As for the fish I was able to get some Ahi tuna from our local store.  Just a few minutes per side does the trick.  As for the sauce....
a combination of Hellman's mayo, fresh grated ginger, minced garlic, and fresh lemon juice.  

I rounded out the meal with brown rice and of course glass of chardonnay.  My favorite house wine of the moment is the Bota Box Chardonnay.  It comes in many sizes and yes it is from a box.  But don't let that stop you from trying the wine.  I always think wine is a great addition to any dinner.

Bon Appétit!
Beth 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment